this is autoWORKS
Reliable, Affordable, Friendly
- We do not compromise on quality
- We do it right the first time
- We are efficient
- We are value orientated
- We find ways to decrease costs
In February 2018 autoWORKS was honoured by False Bay TVET College for our commitment to providing workplace experience and internship opportunies for their graduates and also supporting SMME development through False Bay's Centre for Entrepreneurship and skills development of our staff and unemployed youth. This award was presented at an industry breakfast hosted by False Bay TVET College.
Left to right
Clinton, Lucian, Jardine, Shanice, Lindar, Keenan, Gina
- Clinton Lyners – Business Management Intern, completing his 18-month practical. He just started with us in February, we look forward to see him growing within the business.
- Lucian Jonas – Completed his 18-month practical in business management and ready to receive his diploma. He is permanently employed as our HR/IT Administrator. Lucian has shown great promise since day 1, very reliable and efficient. He is always at work and goes the extra mile for anyone that he is assisting.
- Jardine Griebelaar - Business Management Intern, completing her 18-month practical.
- Shanice Alexander - Business Management Intern, completing her 18-month practical
Jardine and Shanice has been with us for 1 year already and they are showing very promising attributes which we at autoWORKS value.
- Lindar Chitumba – Completed 18 - Month practical in Financial Management and received her diploma. She is a rising star in the finance department.
- Keenan Fisher – Completed his 18-month practical in business management and also ready to receive his diploma. He is permanently employed as our Branch Quotes Assistant. Keenan does not speak much but he sure gets the job done. Our service assistants can count on him for support.
- Gina Davis – HR coordinator. That's me