Toyota Car Service
Toyota Rav4 2.2 D-4D (2006-2012) 15 000km
R1,395.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D (2006-2016) 15 000km
R995.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Aygo 1.0 (2011-2014) 30 000km
R1,895.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Yaris 1.3 T3 (2005-2011) 60 000km
R2,095.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Auris 1.6  (2007-2009) 15 000km
R1,195.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Avanza 1.5 (2006-2015) 15 000km
R895.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Prado 3.0D (2003-2009) 10 000km
R1,795.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Hilux 2.5 D-4D (2005-2016) 15 000km
R1,295.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Auris 1.4 (2007-2009) 15 000km
R1,095.00 incl. VAT
Toyota Quantum 2.7 (2005-onwards) 15 000km
R1,395.00 incl. VAT
As good as the agents
Most cambelts need to be changed at 90 000 km or after 6 years, but this can vary from every 60 000 km to 180 000 km. Cambelts age and can tear if not changed in time, which will cause major engine damage. Read more...
The change intervals vary from every 45 000 km to a "life-time" fill. But even for vehicles with a life-time fill the oil deteriorates and we recommend a change at around 200 000 km or 10 years. Read more...
After receiving his Motor Mechanic Diploma Mario gained experience at McCarthy Motors and Shell Auto-Service where he specialised in Toyota and Opel vehicles. After 18 years in the motor industry Mario found his new home at autoWORKS and has been part of the team for the past 4 years.
Imported Car Accessories
Keep Your Car Running Smoothly
Regular maintenance will ensure your Toyota runs at peak efficiency.
A regular Toyota service check is essential for long term maintenance and performance, from the compact class of the Toyota Yaris to the adventurous grunt of the Hilux bakkie.
From the compact class of the Toyota Yaris to the adventurous grunt of the Toyota Hilux bakkie, a regular Toyota service check is essential for long term maintenance and performance. Regular maintenance will ensure your Toyota runs at peak efficiency and it will also aid:
- Good fuel economy
- Prolong vehicle life
- Driving satisfaction
The service interval for scheduled maintenance is determined by the odometer reading or time interval; this is shown in the schedule. If you drive infrequently, your car should be serviced at least every 12 months. Under severe driving conditions, more frequent maintenance is required.
Rubber hoses (for cooling and heater systems, brake system and fuel system) are especially important maintenance items, which if damaged or deteriorated, should be replaced immediately. These items should be inspected by a qualified technician in accordance with the Toyota maintenance schedule.
Be attentive for changes in performance, noises and visual warnings that indicate a service is needed. If your Toyota indicates any of the following warning signs, do not continue driving with the vehicle unchecked as it could result in serious vehicle damage and possibly injury.
- Engine misfire, faltering or sounding
- Noticeable loss of power
- Extraordinary engine noises
- A leak under the vehicle (not water from air conditioning)
- Change in exhaust sound
- Flat looking tyre, excessive tyre squeal when turning, uneven tyre wear
- Vehicle pulls to one side when driving straight on a level road
- Strange noises related to suspension movement
- Loss of brake effectiveness, spongy feeling brake or clutch pedal, pedal almost touches floor, vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- Engine coolant temperature frequently higher than normal
- Add only demineralised or distilled water to fill the radiator
- Keep the tyre pressure at the correct level, this is indicated on the tyre pressure label which can normally be located on the driver side in the door frame
- Incorrect tyre pressure can reduce tyre life and make your vehicle less safe to drive
- Low tyre pressure results in excessive wear, poor handling, reduced fuel economy and the possibility of blow-outs from overheated tyres
- High tyre pressure produces a harsh ride, handling problems, excessive wear at the centre of the tyre tread and a greater possibility of tyre damage from road hazards.
Find a Car Service:
Oil Oil filter Air filter Fuel filter Sparkplugs
Latest From Our Blogs
Brake pads and shoes on vehicles are important as they allow you to stop. The…Read More
Power steering fluid keeps components such as pistons, valves, hoses, and the power steering pumps…Read More